Sunday, May 27, 2012

HALLLLO!!!

HALLLLO!!! This is jocey squirrel posting, making it easier to tell its me by the little picture, well, it's not exactly little, but by the picture!

Well, to start things off, I wanna congratulate my best friend genie on finally letting the comic hit the internet. I remember the memories of the comic. It was tenth grade, and besides being stressed for that one AP class, the one page pictures made my day. That's how it started, a one page picture that would make me smile. Then it transformed into the comic i know and love. This is also one of my dreams, to see the comic hit the internet, besides you know, to see it in a bookstore. I wanna see it published!!! :P

Soo this is my quick little hello, I'm jocey the crazy squirrel. I'll post occasionally and every now and then.  Please read and enjoy!! It's seriously funny ^-^

                       -Jocey

No comments:

Post a Comment