Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Have you seen the new tab??

HOLA HOLA HOLA!!!!!!

Tis the Jocey squirrel again, I say hi to all you squirrel fans and I bring new news!!!! Have you taken the time to scroll through the pages??? if you have then you will notice that we have a new page tab!! It's called Characters!! It's like a little inside look at the squirrels you know and love, such as myself and Genie!! If you keep checking back at least on tuesdays there will be new characters like a little info about annoying Squirrel Dude and even more annoying evil bunny chic!!!! 

Well Jocey out, and DONT FORGET TO LOOK THROUGH EM!! We're taking all kinds of suggestions my squirrel fans, soo please feel free to drop us a comment...^-^''''


PS!! If you guys keep up with the website, a new eppie will appear along with a brand new annoying character, well to me anyways :P (most of everybody is annoying to me, soo don't take that to heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment