Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finals

HEYYYYYYY!1

Jocey here, and I'm telling you all its finals time!! HECK XEAH!!

While I was taking a break from my finals I decided to start a project ^-^
Sooo how many of you lovely squirrel fans have heard of an Anime called CardCaptor Sakura? or maybe Yu-Gi-Oh? If you have then you all know what I am talking about. For my project I have decided to turn us into cards!! I drew us in a tarot card format and we all have little meanings!! I started by posting the first card:
Front
Back


This is the Jocey card, its the 3rd in the set of JGT cards: When drawn upright the card tells of times of power and new energy. When drawn reversed it tells of bad times and confusion.

Well that is all, happy finals!! And have a safe Christmas!! and a Happy New Years!!!
-Jocey squirrel out

P.S. Be on the lookout for more JGT cards






1 comment:

  1. Sneaky friend of mine, I didn't know about this XD but I love it nonetheless! Can't wait to see the others!!!

    ReplyDelete