Monday, March 11, 2013

Top Secret Uncovered: Surprise!

So....here's what we've been working on for the past 5 days...

Scene from JGT Episode 6: The Journey to Mt. Hill

It's JGT, in a different comic-style! This style is more true to the traditional 'comic', unlike my storyboard style. For a while, I've been wanting to experiment with something new, and different. I've been getting feedback about color, style, appeal, etc, and so, I took one last gasp for air, and I made this.
This could be the new style of JGT. Let me know if you want it to be, and I shall make it so. The posting schedule may change if we do commit to this change however, for it takes longer to do pages like this. Jocey and I were thinking of maybe posting one page per week, so you guys can gradually read, instead of waiting a looong time for one episode.
So, let us know what you guys think!

Creative Consultants for this Comic Test: Jocey Lopez, My Mom ^^

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment