Sunday, June 23, 2013

I HAVE WIFI! HAVE A PICTURE!

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the late update...I'm out of town right now and haven't been able to get a hold of wifi until now...
So, for your patience and understanding, here is a picture/sneak peek!

As you can see, this is a pic of the 6 main protagonists of JGT. Random street clothes, right?
Actually, these clothes are a sneak peek of that project I'd mentioned a while back. These clothes are vague hints of the looks/costume designs for my new project. More hints will be popping up soon, along with more pages.
Sorry again for the big delay; out of town/vacation business is my reason. So I am slowly getting back to my pencils and paper and progress. Thanks again for being awesome, and I shall see you when eppie 9 continues to unfold!

Until then,
Genie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment