Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And today we congratulate the birth of GENIE!!!!

HAPPPY HAPPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! TO YOU GENIE!!!

Today we celebrate the second birth in the twenty-one day prophecy!! Tis the birthday of our one and only GENIE!!! As a special birthday treat I have the second verse to COUNT ON ME!!! 

We are about to fly into the hands of fate Seems like things are gonna be different So we need to concentrate Let's stick together 'til the end No matter what happens then Our hearts are what we have to defend
And our decisions will be those of a friend
Just count on me And you will see I'll help you through the journey I'll show you clues to write down For tomorrow's mysteries I'll follow you with all my might And make sure nothing threatens your flight So come on down, come with me You will see
You can count on me!

I wish to tell my friend happy birthday! tis been the greatest gift to have a friend like her, ironically born 21 days after me, I wouldn't have it any other way because Genie is the greatest person to be friends with :)!! I hope she has a great birthday and I say this because I am no longer in San Diego and I cannot spend the happy joyous day with her...

P.S. There will be a surprise for Genie, jus keep checkin the website (plus i need to get my printer ready since its still in storage...

No comments:

Post a Comment