Wednesday, February 18, 2015

That's a Lot of Dorothies...

Hey, guys! Genie here. Page 48 is still on its way! Thank you so much for being so patient :) The eppie is slowly drawing to a close, so thank you for hanging in there with me!

And as a lil reward for being so awesome, here is a JGT Dorothy...and another JGT Dorothy....and another JGT Dorothy.....

Have all the Dorothies!


Hehe, as you may have guessed, this is in prep for the NEXT JGT episode: JGT in OZ!

I started preproduction a little over a year ago, and I'm still going! Once Big Magic is done, I will post the rest of the character sheets as well as other lil sneak peeks for you :) It's gonna be such a fun eppie, I promise! And later on, you'll find out why this episode is so important for the latter half of JGT Season 1 ;)

But before I get carried away and start handing out spoilers, please enjoy all these Dorothy sketches. Now, back to novel writing and page making. Gotta love it :)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment