Thursday, August 27, 2015

Another Birthday Surprise

Hey, everyone! Genie here and feeling ever so grateful for my friends X3

First off, thank you so much, Jocey for Butterfly Creation! I loved the colors and the concept and the style and the everything X3 It's inspired me to create even more :) you often do that in general for me, so thank you so much for your constant inspiration!!

I also wanted to share with you guys a pic that another one of my friends drew for me! You've seen his work on this site before (check the Artwork! tab).

Tis Matthew Tran, fellow storyteller and adventure-enthusiast, and author of The Obsidian Tale (LINK) and Fires of the Sky (LINK)! For my birthday, he's drawn me a beautiful tribute to the characters of JGT and the forever-wonderful idea of friendship. And I just really want to share it with you guys :)

So, here it is!


Thank you thank you thank you, Matt, for this pic! I will indeed cherish these characters, and I will cherish the friends that have inspired me to tell this story.

So thank you Jocey, Matt, Tay, and all my friends out there! And a huge thank you to all of you guys!! I hope you enjoy these characters and these wonderful pictures, and we will continue to enjoy bringing them to life :)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment