Friday, September 25, 2015

Quick Sketch: Double J Trouble

Ello, guys! Genie here!

I'm currently working on Page 7 for OZ, so in the meantime, I wanted to share with you a quickie sketch of a couple of characters :) Characters whose names both start with the letter "J"...


Huzzah, tis Jag and Jocey! 

FUN FACT: The title "Double J Trouble" was actually a full episode of the original draft of JGT Season 1! I'm...probably not going to include it in this new revamp, so consider this a tiny tribute to the episode that will only exist in the confines of my ginormous comic binder XD If I do a real, real tribute, I'll include the synopsis. For now, just know that it's about these two...being themselves, hehe.

Okay, back to work on the current eppie. See you guys with Page 7!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment