Friday, October 2, 2015

A Magical Postcard from Jocey

Ello, everyone! Genie here to bring you a special post!

Jocey has drawn something awesome, and now we would like to share it with you!

Here it is!


It's a postcard of Human Jocey! In a fabulous outfit! With her staff! In a fantastical, magical setting! I really love this postcard, and I hope you guys do, too :)

Funny how it's a postcard from Jocey, because in a few hours, I'll be heading over to see Jocey!

That's right, I'm going to be traveling with her family to her grad school, and see her participate in her white coat ceremony! Ahhh! Tis so exciting! I'm so excited, and so proud. You're doing great, Jocey! Keep up the awesome work!

Okay, now I gotta get some sleep, but I hope you all enjoy Jocey's postcard! And I shall see you with Page 8 after I get back :)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment