Monday, November 2, 2015

A Little Birthday Surprise for Jag

Ello, everyone! Genie and Jocey here to wish a happy birthday to JGT's favorite squirrel dude, Jag!

Sorry that this is about an hour late. Jocey and I are participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year, and I ended up using more time to write than I had planned, haha.

But nonetheless, Jocey has a little birthday surprise for Jag, which can be witnessed....right here!


Thank you, Jocey, for this hilariously cute birthday gift for Jag. When she originally showed me this picture, she explained to me that Jocey was bold and wanted to give him something he would not expect.

Well, congrats, Jocey! He did not expect that XD

In fact, I loved this picture so much...I drew a little sequel to it!

Here is what happened the day after:


We thought Squirrel Jocey would be embarrassed after pulling this off. Aw, poor flustered squirrel couple! Despite the 'sunburnt cheeks', I believe that Jag had a wonderful birthday. Here's hoping :)

Alright, back to writing and to working on Page 12!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment