Monday, March 21, 2016

Slight Delay on Page 21....and Some New Fun Facts!

Ello, everyone! Genie here....with no page yet...I'm sorry!!

I haven't had time to draw last week, but I'm planning for Page 21 to be up within the next few days.

In the meantime, I would like to share with you a few fun facts that involve the current episode, JGT in OZ!

Fun Fact #1: The original 10th episode in the first JGT draft was an episode called "Double J Trouble." This was a filler episode. It was about Jocey and Jag making a bet about Jocey not hurting anyone for one whole day, or something like that (it's been a long time since I've visited that eppie). The episode was very light-hearted and didn't really have anything to do with the main plot, but it was fun to write and draw. Gotta love Jocey-and-Jag shenanigans...and a punny title.

Fun Fact #2: I actually wrote a song for the beginning sequence of JGT in OZ. The song was titled "I Don't Know", and the scene was basically Genie singing about how she was afraid that good things wouldn't last forever. This moral was then cut, and the new moral...will slowly be revealed as the episode goes on.

Fun Fact #3: I already had Page 21 planned for a couple of weeks, but I'd been feeling dissatisfied with it. So, like a writer do, I cut it. I just redesigned it earlier tonight, and that page will be ready for you guys soon!

Thanks again for your patience! Here's to more JGT craziness!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment