Friday, December 2, 2016

So Much Storytelling!!

Ello, everyone! Genie here after a reluctant hiatus of JGT-ing! November, where did you go?

I've been out of the drawing-world for the past month mainly because of the Princess Leilani and the Lanu Tree book launch as well as NaNoWriMo! Though not having time to draw JGT is very, very hard and sad, I did have a wonderful time at my first ever book launch. I got to sign books, give corny speeches, and celebrate the awesomeness that is diverse children's books.

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) was also a success as I have completed over 50,000 words of my novel! I am planning to share more about this book with you guys later, for it is fairly related to JGT...kind of...you'll see.

Anyway, I apologize for not posting for a while. Thank you all again for your patience! I am so happy to say that I am back and that it's great to be comic-ing again!

Time to get some fun JGT posts done!

Until then,

Genie



PS: Wow, this is JGT's 500th post.....Huzzah for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment