Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Dedicated Series: Happy Birthday, Taylor!!!

Ello, everyone! Genie here with another JGT Birthday post!

Thank you, Jocey, for the wonderful Magic poem and drawing; I felt so honored and happy when I saw it, and its words will truly stay with me. Seriously, thank you.

And now, here's Part 3 of the JGT Birthday Prophecy Cycle; here's to you, Taylor!

So, the children's story I wrote for Taylor is called A Boy Named Errol.


It is a Cinderella-like tale about how a little boy sneaks into a library one night and meets a librarian, and together, they read Errol's first book. And now, I am so excited to have Taylor and little Errol meet and share the page...


I feel like Taylor's kindness and Errol's spirit will lead them to dance and sing and then curl up with a good book, and a wonderful friendship will form.

Speaking of which, Taylor, I hope you had a truly amazing day. I hope you run into stories that you will adore and carry with you through thick and thin. I know your passion is going to take you to awesome places, and your voice will ring and you will make a difference, for good.

Happy Happy Birthday,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment