Wednesday, July 31, 2019

So Many Things, Guys...but It's Going to be Okay!

Ello, everyone! Genie here with some updates! (I'll save the happy stuff for last)

SO. Long time no see, eh? There's a bit of a story behind that. There are two reasons why I haven't been that active on this site in the past few months. The less serious reason is that I got a new computer! Huzzah! The only bad thing is that I have to get a new art program and tablet so that I can digital art again.

The more serious reason is that in late April, I was involved in a freak accident that left me with a broken arm. Underground train station. Skyline window pane. Collapsed. Not fun.

I am very glad that it was my arm and not my head (if it was my head, I honestly don't think I'd be here right now). Regardless, the event was traumatic, but I've been healing with time and with love and support from my family and friends ^_^

My arm is not fully recovered just yet, but I can still write and create art, and that makes me so happy. Once I have the materials I need, I will celebrate and publish new art on this site soon!

NOW FOR HAPPIER THINGS!

IT'S JULY 31st!!! JOCEY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Happy, happy birthday, Jocey. Again, I'm sorry I can't work on our Prophecy Birthday posts just yet, but I do have some ideas in the meantime, and I hope you'll like them once I create them. For now, I wish you an awesomely wonderful day. I miss you terribly but I am so, so, SO proud of you and overjoyed to see your happiness :)

Art of all sorts to come! And surprises, too ;)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment