Monday, September 17, 2012

What's To Come...

Hello, everyone! Tis Genie ^^

I'm still in the process of drawing Eppie 6, so have no fear for that. However, due to my 'moving into apartment/starting classes again/all that jazz', it will be a bit late...I'm sorry!! I'll try my best to get it done as soon as I can...

So, in the meantime...

Throughout the week, I shall upload more lil extra stuff for you all to enjoy! Stuff like, oh gosh...my old, old, old sketches of the characters and the comics (remember? I started this in 08, so the style may look...uh, different). So watch out for all that! : D

Thank you all so, so much for your patience, and I shall promise to do my very best on Eppie 6: Journey to Mt. Hill! (I'm really excited yet again; there's going to be another new main character! Huzzah!)

Until then! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment