Friday, October 5, 2012

Late Night Update

Hello, everybody! This Thursday night, I tried my very best to finish up the episode, only to realize that I would also need to proofread as well as draw the cover O.o Despite the fact that I very much want the eppie to be released as soon as possible, I would more so want the eppie to be the best that it can be, cover, art, and all.
So, I can most likely guarantee that Eppie 6 will be out by Sunday night/EARLY Monday morning. I am, again, so so sorry for being so late. Homework and academic responsibilities, you know? But I really want to make sure that this eppie is as awesome as possible, so thank you again for your patience! You guys rock!

Genie
Hahaha this is me. See? I even turned into a squirrel; too many squirrel drawings, I'm telling you! Tis not a pretty sight, huh? Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, bed! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment