Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Old JGT Artwork: Switching Stone Cover!

Hello, everyone! Tis Genie again ^o^ I am so so sorry for being so late on this next episode...I'm staying up late and drawing my butt off, but this eppie is longer than the other ones, so thank you all so much for being patient :D It's going to be a good eppie!

So, because you guys are so patient, here's a little trip down JGT's memory lane...
Behold, 'The Switching Stone''s original cover art! Isn't it...something? Hehehe... I am really sorry for the terrible drawing style; I've been trying to improve XD But despite that, I still liked the design, so as you can see, the new cover is very similar :D and one day when I get the tools, I'll most likely color them :)
So thank you again and the eppie is on its way!
Oh my goodness. Jocey (Taylor) doesn't even have ears! The shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment