Thursday, November 1, 2012

DO NOT READ! IT INVOLVES SQUIRREL DUDE!

ALLLLLOOOO!!!

Hope you all had a happy happy halloween!! 
(did the big letters and random orange catch your attention?)
Anyways! Today is a very irritating day! Any guesses?

Xup Xup, today is...squi--Jag's birthday!!! Yay, he's finally...um...7, 8? Fine I'll be nice, he's finally...(drum roll please!) 20, I mean 17...er...um...well technically he's 20...but for you guys he's 17 (all you poor readers who are still on season 1!)

I had to be nice, and I even drew him a card! er mini Jocey comic (jus as a warning, I dont have the amazing drawing skills like our beloved Genie has, but I do have my own style)! Look out for it later today ^-^'''

OH XEAH! How many of you all noticed the 'x's when I say a few words, like xup, or xeah? Well I won't tell ya why, cause its a Jocey thing like nih is, but I'll post on that another day... :P

                          -Squirrel Jocey outtie :P

No comments:

Post a Comment