Saturday, November 3, 2012

SOOOORYYY!!

ALLLLLLO!!


FIRST THINGS FIRST: IM SOOORRRY!! FOR ANYONE THAT WAS WAITING FOR JAG'S BDAY COMIC, SOOORY!! The day of of his b-day, I kinda got stuck writing a ten page paper, and then friday Wreck-It Ralph (by Disney, and for anyone who hasn't seen it, goo and flipppin watch it, it was a fantastic flippin movie!!!)

And here ya go, twas the card ^-^




There is a little pane with three figures in it, the thought bubble says 'distraction' (apologies for my terrible handwriting)


Again, the little mini panel, the thought bubble says 'time to run' sorry again for my terrible handwriting...

Happy birthday jag, and I only did this page in color, hope y'all enjoy it!!!
I'll post another day for Jocey dictionary part 1... ;D, look out for it kay

-Jocey ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment