Monday, May 20, 2013

And guess what's nearly here!

Alllo!! ALLLO!! HI!!!

Jocey-squirrel here telling you hello!! I also have a few things to say :)
Soon, but not yet, we have a very special day in JGT history coming up!! If anyone knows what it is, I'll give you a cookie...maybe :P, but Genie and I have special plans for the special day that is coming up. Also we will be having a few updates coming up, stuff that's gonna pop!! So be on the look out for those ^-^
Also, the next page will be here sometime this week, I haven't seen it, but since everyone is now human, I hafta wonder what is in store for our awesome human heroes.What kinda trouble will they get themselves into...
Well that is all I have to say, and I hope you have all been having amazing days!! DON'T FORGET!! AN AMAZING DAY IS COMING!!!

Jocey-Squirrel out!!

P.S. Everyone should totally look through the website, I wont say why, but pay attention to the dates ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment