Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello, All!

Hey, everyone! Genie here. I hope everyone is smoothly swimming through the last weeks of school! For those of you who are students, summer is almost here! I personally cannot wait; I'll have a LOT more time to draw then!
Anyway, this is just a little check-up update. JGT pages are in progress, so be on the look out for that! I'm also getting used to the new pacing of the story posting, and I apologize that it's rather slow. But thank you for hanging in there with me as the style of the comic continues to grow!
More little posts are on the way as well, but if you do not want to wait, here is something you can check out . . .

http://jgtcreateflb.deviantart.com/ <-- it's my deviantART account! It contains some fanart, some original stuff, and a good amount of JGT stuff as well. It EVEN contains JGT stuff that I have yet to post on this website (possibly because it has to do with a secret project that hasn't officially been introduced yet ;D). But yah, if you would like to check it out, please do! : 3

http://lyalltownhell.deviantart.com/ <-- and here is Jocey's deviantART! It also contains fanart, as well as a LOT of original work from her own stories! So please check that out as well! You can get an inside look on the unique and creative ideas of our very own Jocey squirrel!

So, that is all for this update! More shall be on the way!

Until then,

Genie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment