Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sneak Peak of CAST: These are my Ideas

Hey, everyone! Genie here ^^

As I adjust back to the college lifestyle, I like to take breaks and prepare to start and continue my stories. By continue, I refer to JGT. By start, I refer to CAST!

CAST is a story that can be considered a 'sister' to JGT, for the characters are roughly based on the characters of JGT. However, the story is very different.

This series revolves around a town called Diction, where ideas are bright and real to the touch, and people are born with not names, but words.

Revolution, Sophistication, Epiphany, Avant Garde...They are all citizens of Diction, and they are all dreamers who wish to make their ideas immortal.

But when certain circumstances get in their way of their thoughts, and their lives, what are mere words to do?

This pic is a poster/concept art-thingy for the look of CAST. Though this will NOT be a comic and will indeed be a written story, I still like to understand how the world and the characters look ^^

So, here is an experimentation for the world of CAST, featuring the character Epiphany (aka Fanny), and a few of her ideas.

Hope you enjoy! And be on the look out for more sneak peaks and pages!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment