Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Throwback...Tuesday

Hey, guys!

So, remember when I said I found my Scribles and that I would show them to you?

Well, here you go!





These are the two Scribles. The word 'Scrible' is derived from various places, mainly Squirrel-Bible, or Scribble...either way, they are a couple of my most valued treasures.

And that's because the Scribles hold the original JGT comics! Who knew that a few stray comic strips would lead to two 3-inch binders full of comics? I didn't, and I love witnessing the reactions of people who actually see the Scribles in person.

They're all like, O______O.....what.

Hehehe, so yah, they are with me in college now, and are watching over me as I remaster the comics that they guard.

Hope you enjoy this lil blast from JGT's (and my) past!

I shall now get back to homework and page 27.

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment