Thursday, October 23, 2014

Doodling Keeps Me Going

Hey, guys! Genie here with a lil batch of doodles!

Page 43 should be up by next Thursday (as well as an awesome surprise for Halloween!...*cough cough*)!

In the meantime, here are some pieces of evidence that prove that doodling keeps me going...because with all of these midterms and org events, I need these characters to help me get through the day sometimes haha.


Um, my comic-counterpart just really wanted to try on the other outfits...? XD


Huzzah for the hint of OZ in this batch, haha.

What, gotta continue that preproduction thing, right? XD

I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I've enjoyed doodling them! And I hope you continue to believe in the thing that keeps you going, too!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment