Thursday, October 2, 2014

How Greatness Starts...

Hey, guys! I apologize again for no page this week. I've been having a very, very busy start to my senior year, but it should clear up more after Monday.

In saying this, the next page will most likely be up by next Thursday.

And I'm sorry for the fact that the previous page was a cliffhangerrrr...I'm pulling a Rick Riordan here! 

In the meantime, I did a quick sketch of a few heroes, before they were 'great'...


Aww, do adventures change you... You know what they say: Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

In order to be great, you have to start doing something!

And one thing we can do is our best, which is what I am doing :) So fear not, everyone! The story will continue soon! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!!!

Stay great, and until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment