Monday, December 1, 2014

Missed A Spot...

Hey, guys. As you can see, I wasn't able to get a page in. With the quarter ending, school's been pretty demanding. I am planning on compensating with pages next week ;) Cuz once Thursday passes, my schedule will clear up.

So, in the meantime! Here is a for-funsies/de-stressing doodle for you all!


I had the pleasure of watching 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame" stage musical at La Jolla Playhouse this weekend, and it only continued to kindle my love for the glorious Disney movie. And so....

My pencil slipped...


Here's a silly scene with Phoebus-Jocey and Esmeralda-Jag! Genderbending for the win!

I may have had too much fun with this one XD Oh well, the deed is done.

Hope you enjoy, and another for-fun doodle may pop up this Thursday as well in prep for the page-update next week!

Thank you again for being so patient!

Until then, "One day, someday soon!"

Genie


No comments:

Post a Comment