Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving special~1


Thanksgiving Special~Giving Thanks


__________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone!
Jocey here, posting a lil mini Thanksgiving Special. There are two more pages (I have them thumb-nailed and the second page is done, I just have to scan and color) coming but this a cute lil idea I got. Genie is worrier, so I kind of played on that for this. I had fun with the last panels and with most of this page! Look out for the next one (hopefully I can finish it before I get swamped with Finals, since they're next week).

-Jocey

To Genie: Thank you for being an amazing friend these past years. I am thankful that I met you and that we can still tell each other our crazy wonky ideas.
To our Squirrel-y fans: Thanks! JGT has grown because of you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment