Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Big Magic: THE END

Ello, everyone!!! Genie here to officially announce that the Big Magic Trilogy has officially ended!!!

Huzzah! Huzzah!! Huzzah!!!

I started Episode 7 in December of 2012 and finished Episode 9 in March of 2015...it's been a very long road, hehe. Especially with 2 out of those three years being dedicated to the colorful Episode 9.

But after much patience from me and from you, we now have the first half of JGT Season 1!!!

And that alone makes me so happy :) <---see?

As I get ready for the next eppie (and college graduation O.o) I will be posting more behind-the-scenes things that'll mainly revolve around Big Magic and JGT in OZ. I'm going to try to launch the next episode as soon as possible, so thank you for hanging in there with me!

In the meantime, please enjoy the entirety of Big Magic Part 3, the first fully colored episode of JGT!!! 

"Until then, watch your step" ;)

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment