Thursday, March 5, 2015

Flying Together

Hey, guys! Genie here.

Without a page at the moment....

.....Sorry! >.< I've been super busy with my thesis/novel, and finals is coming up, but that means spring break is around the corner. Which means that the last two pages of Big Magic will soon be up :)

As a token of my appreciation for all of you, here is a doodle I did that made me smile real big X)



I drew it when I felt overwhelmed with stuff. But after it came to exist, I automatically felt better. I'm tellin' you, JGT really is magical ;D

So even though this year has been hectic, I really gotta thank Jocey and Tay for being there for me, and for helping me fly. You guys are totally awesome ;)

Again, thank you so much for your patience and for flying along with us! Big Magic will be wrapping up soon! I guarantee that!

Keep flying, and until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment