Saturday, June 20, 2015

Congrats

Hey everybody,

As you may or may not know, Genie graduated from school! I couldn't make it, since I'm currently at school (if you remember those interviews I had to go to, I was accepted into the school of my choice and school started in June). Even though I couldn't be there I was able to see all the graduation photos that were posted and I could see the happiness and the proudness, and I'm incredibly proud. I knew Genie could do it, she worked really hard, and I wish I could have been there and cheered for my friend, but I still cheered, I cheered from here in Phoenix (which is where I'm now living, this heat here is atrocious). 
I also have a few things to say to my friend:
To Genie:
I remember those nights when you were stressed or those messages where you incredibly worried and stressed. I remember telling you that you be fine, and that you could do it. Look now, you did it.
I remember the road where we separated, Class of 2011, and even though we were apart from one another, we still are Class of 2015 and we still cheered for each other and we were always there for each other. Even now, when I won't be there in San Diego, I'll still be there for you, no matter what you do or the choices you make.
I'll always be your fan and your friend. 
We started this road together, and the thing tying us together, besides our friendship, are these three best friend squirrels, these two raccoon siblings, this fancy bunny, another weird squirrel and a little mouse with big dreams. They are our friendship immortalized. Jocey, Genie and Taylor, JGT.
I'm thankful our website is still around and I'm always thankful I have you as a friend.
Congrats Genie! Cheers! Until I see you again!

-Jocey

JGT as little stuffed animals, I may have not been there when you graduated, but all of us, JGT and JHR we were all there for you. Congratulations my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment