Monday, June 22, 2015

"I Hope She Wins"

Hey, guys! Genie finally here with 2 degrees and a comic page!

Hehe, first off, thank you so much, Jocey, for that post... It really made me smile, and I am so grateful for all your support and for your friendship :)

So, to hopefully make you and all our readers smile as well, here is another silly mini adventure!

Tis called, "I Hope She Wins"!


Jag just can't handle the epic-Jocey-videogame-competitiveness...

And of course, the real Jocey isn't THAT violent XD Instead, she's epic in other ways, like getting an awesome grade on her first grad school test! HUZZAH FOR YOU, JOCEY!!! I knew you could do it :D I hope you win all the good grades, because you earned them :)

Now, we can continue with our comics, and our stories, together :)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment