Monday, August 22, 2016

So Grateful...

Ello, everyone! Genie here!

I want to thank Jocey and Taylor for such a wonderful birthday post. Your words and art left me smiling the whole day. You guys are the best friends a girl could ask for! I'm so very excited to continue this birthday-prophecy cycle with Tay's birthday....and then maybe a little surprise afterward.

I also want to thank my brother, Marco, for his birthday gift! Since you don't personally know Marco, he is featured on THIS PAGE of Big Magic. For my birthday, he drew a picture that features a certain cast of random characters...

That's right...


LOOK!! Isn't it awesome?! Man oh man, I love this picture! I love my bro! You're one cool dude, Marco!

I am so, so, so grateful for these three people. Marco, Jocey, and Taylor, thank you so much for making my birthday, and every day, truly magical.

Here's to making more wonderful memories with all of you!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment