Friday, September 2, 2016

New Schedules...

Ello, everyone! Genie here.

Page 31 is in the works, but a lot of stuff has come up for me over the past couple of weeks. They're good things, but they're things that take time away from comic-drawing.

Long story short, I just started a new job at a community college, and I am also becoming more busy due to Princess Leilani's launch later this fall. So, I'm currently helping with last-minute edits and launch stuff (Juliann and I just recorded a podcast today, too...it was so cool!)

BUT!

I have not forgotten about JGT. It's too precious to be forgotten. Once I get used to my new schedule, I'll be able to finish and publish the pages faster again.

In the meantime, thank you all for your patience! I'm going to do my best and get the story out to everyone at a good pace.

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment