Sunday, September 11, 2016

Memory 3: Musical Recordings ~ Happy Birthday, Taylor!!!

The prophecy of 21 continues...

For our dear Tay:

You always filled our hearts with song and poetry and good cheer, a lot of our memories are full of your kindness and songs, always singing a show tune or two.

Had fun with fancy brushes on this one :)
Fun Fact: Each color of the musical notes represents a musical we would all sing in these recordings!
Orange: Avenue Q
Pink/Dark Green: Wicked
Light Green: Shrek the Musical
Red: Seussical!

For our birthday memory, me and Genie picked that time we went to Genie's house and recorded ourselves singing Shrek the Musical. I played the role of Donkey, cause who knows what kind of voice I have. Genie was Shrek cause of the three of us, Genie had the lowest voice. And you were Princess Fiona, singing about her ogres and towers and curses.

Of course, the best part of that whole day was when we made our voices like chipmunks and you and I, our voices became nonsense while Genie's was still understandable and squeaky!

That day was glorious, full of squeaky-ness and out-of-tune friends. We sang to our hearts' content, "Who I'd Be", and Fiona's song when she's in the tower. Sometimes I feel we should record those moments again, haha, maybe with new songs ;)

Taylor, I hope you sing to your heart's content today (you and Genie should record a duet for me and send it to me ;) )

With lots of love,

Jocey, Genie, and JGT

No comments:

Post a Comment