Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Page and a....Podcast?

Ello, everyone! Genie here with....what the title says!

First, I finally give you Page 31! It's been sitting on my desk for a while, so I'm happy to see it finished!

Second, I'm in a podcast! Wait, what?

The podcast is called "More Than Ordinary", and it's run by an educational video game organization called 7 Generation Games (please check them out; they're amazing)! As co-authors of Princess Leilani and the Lanu Tree, Juliann Anesi and I were invited to Santa Monica to record this interview! We talk about the Guardian Princesses, Leilani, inclusivity in media, and the importance of personal stories.

If you would like to hear the podcast, here is a LINK for you!

Just a warning... I get a bit corny when I talk about these subjects. What can I say? Oh, and you'll get to hear my voice! My low and strange voice...yay XD

I do hope you enjoy Page 31 as well as the podcast! I am so honored to be a part of both :)

Tune in tomorrow! You may know why!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment