Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2012...er 2013

HALLLLO MY SQUIRREL-FANS!!!!

HAPPY 2013

Sorry for not posting for a while, but today, yes today! y'all get a post plus a picture

JGT has spent New Years in hot air balloons, I wanted us to fly over the sky because I want to reach new heights and I'm sure JGT has those same thoughts. I thought to include everyone for the countdown so even the bad guys and S.A is on this...Harry is flying a one-man plane (this time his plane didn't break)..my apologies for the really bad picture, the page I drew this one was to big for the printers that I had available,  so I took a picture, I promise that I will scan it, but for now enjoy this image)...

Jocey and Genie hope that you all had a very enjoyable New Years and that you all spent the holidays with joy and happiness. New Years was awesome and I'm glad for the New Years, heck we survived 2012!! And the world did not end!!! Heh heh ^-^

Genie is working very hard for the next eppie, so please continue to wait patiently, or you know, the Jocey-squirrel will come after you.
I hope it's easier to read now...



Well enjoy the rest of your holidays and be on the lookout for Big Magic Part 2!

Jocey-squirrel is out

No comments:

Post a Comment