Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Sayin Hello! : )

Hey, guys! Genie here.

Well, first off, I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday epicness of 2012 and the new year hype of 2013! I can honestly say that I have, despite the fact that I  had caught a very annoying and stubborn cold. Almost fully recovered now as I go back to college and get my school on. But as for Big Magic, it will be coming soon! I am sorry for the delay from all the merriment and sickiness, but I shall do my best to finish Part 2 as soon as I can (especially since Part 1 ended with a cliffhanger... hehe sorry...) But as I have before, I promise to put my all into Part 2, and I hope you all enjoy it when it is posted and ready to read :)

Well that is all for now. Good luck with life, and thanks again for your patience, cooperation, and well, overall awesomeness!

Sincerely,

Genie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment