Thursday, January 31, 2013

JGT Episode 8: Big Magic (Part 2)

 Previously on JGT: Big Magic Part 1...

Jag: Okay, JGT, Harry, Rudy, and I finally made it to Mt. Hill. Freakin Mt. Hill, they threw an embarrassing party for us. And then this old owl, called Sir Aldric, literally poofs up takes us to this fat tree and tells us the actual Prophecy of JGT. That story...was kinda sad. Really sad. I felt really weird after the old owl--I mean, Sir Aldric--finished the story, I don't know why. But I couldn't really think about it because SOME CRAZY SQUIRREL GIRL started flipping out about how they were 'kidnapped' and how them being here ruined their lives in the Human World.
But before anyone could really calm her down, JGT disappeared.

Ugh, great...


Previous                            Next

No comments:

Post a Comment