Sunday, April 28, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Original Big Magic (Part 3) Storyboard Panels

Hey, guys! Genie here.

As I slowly get through Midterms Season, I want to show you a few things inside the JGT 'vault' (or, my cluttered apartment desk...but vault sounds cooler so I'm gonna go with that).

This time, since the first 3 pages are out, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you the Original Storyboard Panels of Big Magic (Part 3)!



As you can see, this was drawn in the original Storyboard style, and I apparently was just about to draw Jag's body when I switched to colored-comics...Sorry, Jag. Because of me, you are merely a floating head in the last panel.

I highly doubt that this will be the last major change in JGT's style. But that is up for the future to show ^o^

Be sure to check back and see what else will pop up for your viewing pleasure as the week goes by!

Thanks, guys!

Genie


No comments:

Post a Comment