Friday, April 5, 2013

Big Magic, Homework, and Surprises, Oh my!

Hey, everyone! Genie here.
I hope you all are doing well as the week goes by. I myself have been caught up in a deep pile of homework for my classes, which is why Page 2 of Eppie 9 hasn't come out yet.
I sincerely apologize for this little 'episode hiatus' phase...My double major isn't giving me a lot of breathing room nowadays, but I can tell you that the progress of Page 2 has started already, and there is no way I am giving up on it.
I believe that my schoolwork load will lighten by mid-next week or so, and then I shall hit the paper/tablet with Page 2.

In other news...
I have a few JGT-related projects that I am currently working on that I cannot wait to uncover for you guys. I can tell you that one of them may be a sort of 'Side-storyline' kind of project. This side of JGT looks very different, but the characters and the heart of the story are still very much there :) I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Well, again, I hope you are all doing well, and sorry for this hiatus, but I promise you that I will get Page 2 done as soon as possible! And more little posts should be popping out throughout the week as usual!

Until then,

Genie and JGT&co

No comments:

Post a Comment