Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Take a look at the Playlists tab!

Hey, everyone! I hope you all have had a good week so far.
I just wanted to let you know that something has been added under the Playlists Tab...

It's an instrumental recording of the JGT theme song, 'Count on Me'!

Please note though that this is a very simple composition. I honestly haven't taken piano lessons since I was, what, 8? Also, this song has been recorded via GarageBand. That's right. Too techno for a real piano, haha!

Despite that, as my cheeks turn an embarrassing shade of red, I would like to share with you the beginning of the composing of JGT's theme. Perhaps in the future, you will hear a sung-version of it...perhaps. We shall see what the future holds, hehe.

Anyway, I do hope you check it out and enjoy!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment