Saturday, July 13, 2013

And the cat's nearly out of the bag (sorry for my disappearance!)

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!! 

Tis the Jocey Squirrel!! HUZZAH  I AM STILL HERE!!! I was in Mexico for a few weeks, with limited internet so sorry for the no show and near disappearance! BUT I HAVE RETURNED AND I COME BEARING GIFTS!!!! For a while now I have been coming up with my own story, and I've been trying to work on it, I won't reveal what my story is but I shall give you a hint:

It's about....PIRATES!!!!

That shall be the only hint you get for now, but I shall reveal more as time passes by! ALSO I HAVE RETURNED!! ARE YOU ALL REJOICING???

I shall try to post a bit more, but i am without a scanner so bear with me!! But for today I has a picture:


WE ARE PIRATES!! Imagine this, i am hitting Taylor with my staff, thus she is looking cross and Genie is being Genie and nagging me to calm down and not hit Tay.
Ta-da! I drew a picture!! I hope you all enjoy the pirate silliness ^-^

AND I SHALL BE BACK!!! 

Jocey-squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment