Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Post Part 2!

And here is the second part!

Alright, so remember that weird coincidental situation about JGT's birthdays? Each birthday is equally spread out (21 days apart!), which actually sounds like a real prophecy, haha.

So, because of this, we are going to do something special this year.

Earlier this year, I posted up a 'Playlist' tab that also included the lyrics/basic music for the JGT theme, Count on Me.

But...I bet you didn't know that there was an extended, full-length song version!

Yep, over a year ago, I wrote the full version of JGT, which consists of 3 verses, one from each squirrel's point of view.

And so, for this birthday prophecy cycle, we will slowly reveal to you all the lyrics for Count on Me! Starting with Jocelyn's verse!

And here it is:

Look at the moon and see how bright it shines
It looks like a story is starting if you read between the lines
I know you’re scared
But have no fear
Because I’ll always
Be near
Before we go, I just want to make it clear…

That for you, I will be here…

Just count on me
And you will see
Everything will be all right
Even though the night may be dark
I’ll show you the light
That’s the job of the moon and stars
They’re there for you wherever you are
So come on down, come with me
You will see

You can count on me!

Verse 2 will be revealed in 21 days!

Happy Birthday, Jocey! Never change, and I hope all your birthday wishes come true (that's my job; I'm a Genie)! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment