Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sneak Peek at Project #2!

Hey, everyone!
Yesterday, you got to see a sneak peek of Jocey's little project involving PIRATES! :D

Today, I would like to share with you a sneak peek of a story I'm working on ^^

It's called CAST.

For the sake of my college major, I wanted to give myself a writing project, and since JGT has probably become a permanent part of me, it has helped me come up with the story of CAST.

So, in a way, JGT and CAST are step-sisters X3

But yeah, I won't yet tell you exactly what it's about just yet, but I will share with you an old concept sheet of one of the characters, modeled by Harrison Morrison (the original inspiration for the character as well.

***the costumes in this story are....different....you will see in due time ^^

Thanks for letting me share this with you, and more little sneak peeks of my and Jocey's stories shall continue to pop up ^^

Until then (when more JGT pages come out...page 9 is indeed in progress!)

Genie ^^
The messy handwriting translation: Industrial Revolution X Scientific Revolution ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment