Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little Merry Message from Genie

(FWI: Jocey is in charge of the annual JGT Christmas picture this year, so be sure to look out for that ^^)

Hey, everyone! Sorry this is a little late, as I am about to get ready to head out of town, but I just wanted to wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Again, I am so thankful to have you guys be a part of JGT's journey, and my journey as an aspiring storyteller as well. This experience thus far has not been easy, but it has indeed been so worth it. And I literally speak for all of the JGT family when I say that we are so grateful for all of you guys. So once again, from the bottom of my heart, have a wonderful (and MAGICAL) holiday season, filled with laughs, memories, and love!!!

Sincerely,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment