Thursday, December 26, 2013

HAPPPPY HOLIDAYS PART 1

ALLLO EVERYBODY!!

Soo, I did the holiday picture and I finished the lineart, but something looked incomplete about it (besides it missing color) so I added a little touches to help spread holiday cheer ^-^. The completed pic will be up later, but for now enjoy this!!

I hope everybody is having fantastic holidays with smiles and love and lots of family, I wish the best for you all and thanks for the fantastic year you all have given us!! I am blessed to have friends like Genie in my life and to have all you supporting her website. So you all have my thanks. Soo here it is, the christmas picture (temporarily). The colored one will probably appear later today or the day after.

To miss Genie: Merry Christmas my friend. I hope you have a fantastic trip and I wish you to have a heck of a lot of fun on your trip!

I'll tell you more about the picture once it's complete!!

-Jocey squirrel out!

No comments:

Post a Comment