Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Study-Vent Art: "Dare to Look Down"

Hey, guys! As I have mentioned before, I am in the middle of final-studying. And as you also may know....studying for finals is a very, very, very tedious (and sometimes boring) thing.

So, as a way to take a break from the books, I decided to draw up some JGT vent-art.


Tis a concept art/artsy piece from Eppie 6: Journey to Mt. Hill.

The title is actually a segment of lyrics from an original song that I shall one day share with you ;) It's a character song for Genie-squirrel...fun stuff ^o^

I decided to do something from Eppie 6 cuz:
1. Fun Fact: that's my favorite JGT episode
2. I wanted to show (in an abstract/metaphoric sort of way) the nature of fear vs. courage. Yes, Masquerade is the main eppie that revolves around 'conquering' fear, but Journey to Mt. Hill to me depicts the actual courageousness of putting something more important above fear in order to overcome it. That's what happens to Genie when she ultimately decides to ignore her fear of heights in order to save Harry from falling. Her love for her friends is greater than her fear...and that's how the day is saved :)

This pic illustrates that though you may be in a position that scares you, the wings of that 'more important something' are right behind you, even if you can't see them ^_^

So even if you're also studying for finals, don't be scared. Just do your best, and think of your 'more important something' :D

Best of Luck,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment