Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Little Late But Forever Grateful

Hey, everyone! Genie here with Page 37!!! Sorry about being 20 minutes late. I tried!  XD Gotta love action scenes (I'm a beginner with them so thanks for your patience, hehe).

Speaking of thanks, I just wanted to thank JOCEY for that totally awesome birthday card! X3 I am forever grateful to have such a hyper, instigating, courageous, supportive, creative, and just SHMEH-YOU-ARE-JUST-AWESOME-friend like you :)

Jocey will also be your comic-host for the remainder of the week, for I will be temporarily transported...to a strange Land called NYC. And so, please expect Page 38 to be posted on Thursday instead of Monday next week, and please expect Jocey to pop in and check on you all :D

Thank you again, and until then,

Genie

PS: Lila's new weapon is a combination of a ring sword....and the fact that Jocey wanted me to give her a stun gun...

No comments:

Post a Comment