Monday, September 1, 2014

Deserts and banishments

Yo-o!
Jocey is here to pop in and say hi! Genie is returning from her adventures in New York and I just got through my first week of school! WOO! I wanna say hi to y'all and I wanna start by posting one of the new pages from the new website: Jgtcomics.webcomic.ws


Remember this page? It's page three of chapter 1! And it's in color! I wanna point that minion that was poofed away! I've always wanted to know what happened to him and what became of him and after having an idea power session with Genie I was like this guy is skunk and he landed in a desert!
 Genie was like he says "This stinks!" and I was like he wanders in the desert for days and then has a revelation about what he's been doing with his life and thus Kai was born.
This is Kai! And his story will be a sister story to JGT! I'm still working out the kinks in the story (as well as working on my own story), but here is what he looks like! I wanted him to have two different colored eyes cause he looks soo cool!!!!  
So be on the lookout for a new page on Thursday!
See y'all later!
-Jocey out 

No comments:

Post a Comment